Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Seen Around Midtown: Big Brothers, Big Sisters

Since I have a shiny new camera, I'm adding a new feature here: "Seen Around Midtown." It's exactly what it sounds like: images of stuff I've seen around Midtown and for some reason find interesting.


Today's picture: the Big Brothers, Big Sisters office at the corner of 39th and Washington St. I often walk past this on the way to work and it always cracks me up how the tree, when in bloom, perfectly matches their paint job.

Related posts:
How Kansas City is Like Gotham City
Kansas City's REAL First Ladies
Racism In the Kansas City Area: 1900s - Present

Like what you see? Subscribe here or add to Mixx

1 comment:

Stacey K said...

After I saw this post I keep trying to remind myself to notice the building when we drive by. It's one of those things that I see all the time but never really look at if you know what I mean.

Cool picture. The tree is very color coordinated with the building. :-)