Friday, April 24, 2009

Cats Gone (Mildly) Wild on Camera!

This post is dedicated to Stacey, who has asked me twice now about seeing some videos of my cats - and also to my Uncle George for gifting me an awesome new camera with video functionality ^__^

For those of you who (like me) won't click on a video unless you know it's going to be good, I'll sum up each video so you can decide if it's worth your time.


Inky and Pinky investigate the camera and are not impressed. I try and fail to get them to play with my hand. May be hard to see because of the low lighting.


Inky and Frederick do a bit of playing. Also on the darkish side.


Frederick investigates the camera and Inky plays with me while Pinky eats off to the side. Better lighting on this and the next few.


Inky and I play. He is freaking adorable.


I got all the cats to play in this video! It starts out with Frederick, then the other two jump in.


Just because I find Frederick's foppish manner of washing himself to be freaking adorable!


And, finally, the video that I'm sure Stacey has been waiting for: cats on leashes! Almost 4 minutes of silliness (this is the longest video). Notice that Frederick is so calm, he needs no leashing. Just one of the reasons why he's awesome. Also, how about my awesome monkey foot leash untangling moment, huh? When I was a kid I used to try and do everything I could with my feet/toes.... god, I was so bored.


This video shows Inky "taking a walk" in his new front yard (we just moved there) for the first time. My little brother is "walking" him. Inky actually moves around quite a bit and it's really funny when the car scares him and he runs up the stairs back towards the apartment. This ones around 3 minutes.

Related posts:
My Little Turn on the Catwalk
Guinea Pig Nostalgia
Detox Your Pet Care (How To)

Like what you see? Subscribe here or add to Mixx

5 comments:

emawkc said...

Cute videos, but I'm not fooled. The only things more evil that cats are robot cats.

Stacey K said...

Lots of cat videos now!! :-D

So cute!

Stacey K said...

You have mad foot skills there May! I still can't believe how calm your cats are on leashes. Mine react they way you would expect if they were being attacked by a swarm of bees! Only with more screeching and fangs.

Laura said...

Putting a lease on one of my cats would be like putting a leash on a seizuring angry banshee. It would not be enjoyable for either of us to say the very least.

May said...

I think my cats only put up with it so well because they know that leash = outdoors time and they LOVE being outside.

Plus, the harnesses make them subdued and they kind of skulk around alot of the time as if it's crippling their ability to move. Cracks me up.