Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Retro Sexuality (NSFW)

Continuing with the theme of sexuality.... I've discovered there's no equal for me in the pron/erotica department like the old stuff. Old-timey bondage pictures and drawings, old-timey images of ladies posing sweetly naked for the camera - it all just has a soul to it that seems lacking in more recent stuff overall (of course, I'm talking about "professional" stuff - there's loads of DIY stuff that's cool).

Take this video for instance, it's like an art film or something!

Found that little gem via Your Daily Lesbian Moment, by the way.

And then there's the Beebo Brinker Chronicles by Ann Bannon - one of the few female lesbian pulp writers of the '50s - that have some of the most amazing (i.e. actually like having lesbian sex) sex scenes in them. This one for instance:

Beebo rolled off the couch onto Laura and the abrupt weight of her body fired Laura into a frenzy. They rolled over each other on the floor, pressing each other tight, almost as if they wanted to fuse their bodies, and kissed each other wildly.

Laura felt such a wave of passion come up in her that it almost smothered her. She thought she couldn't stand it. And then she didn't think at all. She only clung to Beebo, half tearing her pajamas off her back, groaning wordlessly, almost sobbing. her hands explored, caressed, felt Beebo all over, while her own body responded with violent spasms - joyous, crazy, deep as her soul. She could no more have prevented her response than she could the tyrannic need that drove her to find it. She felt Beebo's tongue slip into her mouth and Beebo's firm arms squeezing her and she went half out of her mind with it. Her hands were in Beebo's hair, tickling her ears, slipping down her back, over her hips and thighs. Her body heaved against Beebo's in a lovely mad duet. She felt like a column of fire, all heat and light, impossibly sensual, impossibly sexua. She was all feeling, warm and melting, strong and sweet.
They sure don't make 'em like they used to! Oh and in case you didn't notice, I tend dramatically towards the gayness and stuff that requires more use of my imagination than regular pron when it comes to picking materials that will turn me on.

Related posts:
Hit Me, Baby, One More Time
Skirts = Fetish
Masturbation Fantasy in the Making

Like what you see? Subscribe here or add to Mixx

3 comments:

Stacey K said...

There was a book at half price one day called Cheesecake something. I really wish I had purchased it. It was a collection of erotic images from the days BEFORE everything went plastic. I found the women to be very beautiful and natural. I didn't buy it and of course it was gone when I went back. I hope to run across another copy one day.

May said...

I found it! http://www.bestwebbuys.com/Cheesecake!-ISBN_9783822871942.html?isrc=b-search

That looks awesome!

Stacey K said...

yep, that's it. I found it on Amazon too. Makes me wish I had bought it for $12 when I had the chance. It really is an awesome book.