Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Little Turn on the Cat Walk

If you are my friend on Facebook, you might've read about my plans to take my cats on walks - which translates more to standing around in the front yard with my cat on a leash because they're scared of the outdoors... It's hilarious! Here's some pictures of us taking the two youngest out:

Pinky (right) is anxious to get outside but
Inky is still struggling to accept the leash


We walked them out half way into the front pathway,
but Inky just turned around and ran back to the door....

He stayed up on the porch the whole time,
but it was only his 3rd trip outdoors so he was more nervous

...meanwhile, Matt put Pinky into the yard to investigate

He had a fun time sniffing!

But mostly he was just trying to find the sidewalk so he could do his favorite thing: rolling back and forth on the sidewalk in as much dirt as possible!

Like what you see? Subscribe here or add to Mixx

5 comments:

Stacey K said...

too bad there's no video. cats on leashes are usually FUNNY

Hyperblogal said...

What a great neighborhood! Looks similar to mine. I'd try Miss Penny on a leash but want to make sure my health care coverage is up-to-date first.

Rani Dababneh said...

lol nice :)

Darcy said...

Too. Freakin. Cute.

Jessica said...

I love these pics! You are so cute and I love everything you do, not only because it is cute, but You and I do things that are similar. I know we do not have any animals (allergies) but if we did...Totally would take them for walks! LOL I love you sweetie pie!
Jess