Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hope in the White House

Today we get a new president! One that isn't a moron/puppet and who doesn't do the double talk bullshit as much as other politicians. How awesome is that? This video sums up a lot of what I'm feeling about the political scene lately. Every time I watch it I am shocked to realize just how much Bush being president really got me down the past 7 years and how far away America got from being "the land of the free." Anyway, this is lezzie rapper MC Flow singing "Created Equal."




Related posts:
How Obama Gave Me my Pride Back
Bush's Legacy (of Failure)
Protect Yourself from McCain this Election

Like what you see? Subscribe here or add to Mixx

2 comments:

Stacey K said...

I hadn't seen the video before. It's really good. Thanks for sharing it!

It is sad that people have to fight so hard to get the basic rights afforded everyone else.

Jessica said...

I am equally excited to have a breath of fresh air in this soon to be great country! Yes we can!