Wednesday, December 17, 2008

For the Birds

In case you haven't noticed yet, I like animals, especially birds. One notable thing I hated about not living in Kansas City was missing the birds! Other cities just didn't have the same level of wildlife encroachment that we do. I missed hearing bird song on a regular basis and I most definitely missed the huge aerial ballets you can catch out here.

These pictures, which I cleverly swiped from EarthFirst, were taken over in Europe, but look so like the amazing things I've seen here in the midwest, that I couldn't resist sharing:


Related posts:
Giving Nature a Helping Hand
When Pigs Ruled the Earth!
Alien v. Moray Eels
Pigeons: An Origin Story

Like what you see? Subscribe here or add to Mixx

3 comments:

Stacey K said...

wow! those are cool!

JOCOeveryman said...

Are those real pictures??? those are incredible.

May said...

They're totally real! I love 'em