I feel like I talk about yoga all the freaking time, which is possible, because, as I keep telling my friends, it's the best thing I've ever done for myself. Not only do I feel fantastic, I've got a hard little body and an ass that rivals the one I had when I was 16. And that is just too damn awesome not to talk about.
Recently my favorite poses have been the Warrior poses because they work the ass and thighs like you wouldn't believe. My cellulite has practically disappeared in the month or so since I added these poses to my routine. Plus, as someone who prefers to be on top, it's made sex even more fun that it already was.
There are 3 variations of the warrior poses, but I only do two. Here's how to do it, with a mixture of my instructions and some from Yoga Journal:
- With an exhale, step or lightly jump your feet 31/2 to 4 feet apart.
- Turn your left foot in 45 to 60 degrees to the right and your right foot out 90 degrees to the right. Align the right heel with the left heel.
- With your left heel firmly anchored to the floor, exhale and bend your right knee over the right ankle so the shin is perpendicular to the floor. More flexible students should align their right thigh parallel to the floor.
- Reach strongly through your arms, extending them to either side with your face forward, lifting the ribcage away from the pelvis. As you ground down through the back foot, feel a lift that runs up the back leg, across the belly and chest, and up into the arms.
- Hold for 10 breaths, then lift your arms above your head and hold for 10 more breaths.
- Repeat on other side.
Yoga is Miraculous
The Best & Worst Stretch in the World
How To Get an Hourglass Figure (In 3 Easy Steps)
How To Get a Hot Ass in 8 Minutes a Day
Like what you see? Subscribe here or add to Mixx