Thursday, November 13, 2008

Personality Analysis for Bloggers

Michelle Martin of The Bamboo Project Blog has found yet another neat bloggy toy: typealyzer. Typealyzer analyzes a bloggers personality and brain parts used based on their blog posts and even give you a nifty badge to display if you want. Here's my results:

ESFP: The Performers

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.

They enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.

What type of blogger are you?

Related posts:
Personality Bursting from My Fingertips
In Defense of Internet Memes and Personality Quizzes
Blog Pet Peeves

Like what you see? Subscribe here or add to Mixx

5 comments:

Kim said...

Hey, both Teresita's blog AND my blog are "ESFP - The Performers" too. Maybe all blogs are ESFPs.

cathy said...

I'm an ESFP as well, which is kind of odd because by the Myers-Briggs test I'm an INTJ. Very different!

"The D" said...

On my current blog I'm a "ESFJ - The Socializers"

But on my old blogspot blog, which I haven't written on since Feb of 2008 I'm a "ESFP - The Performers"

Very interesting I'd say.

Stacey K said...

I'm an ISFP - The Artists. I don't know how accurate it is though. Maybe that's just my blogger personality.

THE EVIL SLUT CLIQUE said...

EvilSlutopia.com shows up as "INTP - The Thinkers"

It says we are logical, analytical... and arrogant. I can't believe they think we're arrogant. Just because we know we're better than everyone.