Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tell Me About Your Pets

My cats, Pinky (the tiny one) and Frederick (whom you've met before), crack me up. They're our comedic relief, live playthings, practice children, alarm clocks, comforters and a source of unending entertainment. Maybe because I only ever had one totally inside cat before (and she was kind of a bitch), but I've never had pets that felt so much like family members. Frederick's the ridiculously smart, gorgeous one and Pinky's the cute, psycho-hunter one.

So anyway, tell me about your pets and why they rock your world. Gimme pictures and everything!... you might just find them in one of my next blog posts.

Related posts:
Detox Your Petcare (How To)
When Elephants Rule the Earth!
Blog Pet Peeves


Like what you see? Subscribe here

4 comments:

Xavier Onassis said...

I'm not really a "pet person". If I responded well to being greeted at the door by some needy creature demanding my immediate attention I'd probably still be married.

May said...

And yet you have a daughter... Aren't kids just people-pets? ;)

jennalea1987 said...

Panda is my kitty. We have many, many, many family pets (including our turkey Randy) but Panda is just mine.

She's extremely spoiled, possessive, and bitchy, but I love her just the same. She's a little over a year old. I never thought I would ever have my own cat (I'm a dog person) but she's grown on me and I wouldn't trade her for the world.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h236/jtayon_06/IMG_0086.jpg

May said...

She's beautiful!!