Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Steal My Soundtrack: Part 3

I've been working for a year to create the perfect for-work playlist. It had to be interesting but subtle enough overall to keep me happy and to help me achieve those perfect moments of flow that are so fun to work in. So after all this time of trial and error, adding and deleting countless albums and groups, here's what I ended up with.

TripHop/Electric
Bond - A group of sexy ladies playing electro-classical music. How can you resist?


BT - One of my favorite DJs who looks like a total loser in the below video.


RJD2 - Absolutely incredible artist! This guy is a dj who can play TONS of instruments. His live shows are absolutely incredible.


Supreme Beings of Leisure - Sexy, smooth trip hop.



Foppish Electro-Rock Groups
- I'm pretty sure everyone's heard of these guys.
Electric Six


OK Go


Panic! At the Disco



The Killers - This video has kind of a weird skip to it, but all the others weren't embeddable, so...


Other Boy Bands
Barenaked Ladies


Flobots - Okay, not exactly a boy band, but close enough.


Kaiser Chiefs


She Wants Revenge



So now it's your turn: what music do you listen to while working?

Missed Part 1 or 2?


Like what you see? Subscribe here

No comments: