Friday, August 15, 2008

Rock of Love with Argent Heart

Everything I know about Rock of Love I learned from what the Evil Slut Clique had to say about it, which is damned amusing. So I was even more amused when I saw that my ex's band, Argent Heart, is having their own Rock of Love competition:

That is right. Our drummer Andy is looking for a date to the 2008 RockErie Music Awards on Sunday August 24th. We are looking for that special someone who has what it takes to walk the red carpet with our kick-ass drummer. All you have to do is send us a message on myspace or at argentheart@gmail.com telling us why you want to be Andy's date. Top ten semi-finalists will be picked Sunday August 17th when they will be asked to fill out a grueling questionaire. Its the answers to these questions that will determine our winner and Andy's date to the awards ceremony. Winner will be announced Thursday August 21st. Contestants must be 21 or older to attend the pre- and after parties with the band. Good luck ladies!

Andy is the guy that I think of as the drummer who wanted to play metal when everyone else was alterna-rock... because he was also the drummer for my ex's previous band, Surrender Dorothy and he and my ex used to clash over that stuff all the time (yay drama!). And yet he looks so sweet and innocent in his picture now... aww!

Related posts:
Even Vegetarians Love Bacon Shoe (Local Music)
Flobots "Fights With Tools" (Album Review)
Music You Should be Listening To


Like what you see? Subscribe here

No comments: