Monday, August 11, 2008

All Hot and Bothered

My air conditioner is broken. Strike that. My air conditioner has apparently decided that on the inside, it's really a heater, because the damn thing now only pumps HOT air into the apartment. Not warm, hot. I had the windows opened yesterday until the early evening when I closed up and turned on the AC, the temperature rose by 2 degrees in five minutes.

Needless to say, I've got sweat on the mind. And with my recent moving adventure where I had to sweat for upwards of 4 hours in a row, I definitely decided on what kind of sweat is the absolute worst: neck sweat. It's just so disgusting to feel it sliding down your neck, especially since I'm pretty sure my neck never sweated in the front when I was a kid. Ew! Of course, neck sweat is second only to boob sweat is disgustingness. But, that's just me. What about you?



Note: there is a poll embedded in this post. If you cannot see it, please click through to the original post.

Related posts:
Detox Your Summer (How To)
Body Odor an Aphrodisiac?

Like what you see? Subscribe here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I voted feet.

Don't ask why, you really don't want to know.

-J