Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Music You Should Be Listening To

So... my boyfriend gave me a whole bunch of music to listen to and I eventually got around to it last week when I defragged my computer and it yelled at me for having too many files. These were all bands I'd never heard before that I totally love now and you should to.

Ferraby Lionheart



Grab some tunes at download.com:

Find Ferraby Lionheart on MySpace, Last.FM & their website.

Headlights


Find Headlights on MySpace, their website & Last.FM.

Holly Golightly & the Brokeoffs


Find Holly G @ their website, MySpace & Last.FM.

Oh No! Oh My!


Find Oh No! Oh My! on their website, Last.FM & MySpace.

Hope you enjoyed these! What music do you think I should be listening to?

Related posts:
We Are Scientists Create Delicious Videos
Lene Alexandre has Okay Boobs
Voxtrot: Music Review
Henri Faberge and the Adorables
Music I Can't Stop Listening To

Like what you see? Subscribe here


Add to Mixx!

Stumble This

No comments: