Friday, May 30, 2008

Ladies I Subscribe To

I've been adding some great blogs to my blogroll over the past few weeks and I wanted to take a moment to highlight a few of them... especially since most of them are fellow sexy-ass ladies! And, yes, my Sapphism will be running high in this post.

ALWAYS ON - This is a blog maintained by possibly the horniest virgin in the USA. She's freakishly fascinated with sex, but is holding out for the right guy. Meanwhile, she's exploring just about everything she can find about doing the nasty and because of it, she's got some incredible stories to share. Plus, it's hot.

Campaign for the Unshaved Snatch (CUSS) & Other Rants
- I mentioned this blogger a few days ago, since I stole the Anti-"Sex and the City" Meme from her. She writes about her life and society around her with an sarcastic and sassy voice that cracks me up. Read it!

Dirty. Filthy. Princess. - Some sexy lady's blog about her sex life. Reads like erotica. 'Nuff said.

Home Ec 101 - It's not all about sex with me! Really! This blog covers everything from simple household tasks like cleaning and cooking to crafty and green ideas for reusing objects and more.

Lesbiatopia - Written by lesbians, for lesbians (but you can go ahead and read it too) covering pop culture, current events, dating and fashion.

Local Girl's Day in Pictures - This is the blog of a British woman who cartoons out silly, weird and or random events from her day. It makes me laugh every time I read it. Really, EVERY TIME. She is so silly and she knows some very odd people.

Mad Atoms (beta) - This is a bunch of people in LA mocking the other people there as well as current events and pop culture. It's another one that makes me laugh.

Team Building Is for Suckers - Written by a "punk rock HR professional," she mocks the business world, while raising serious concerns about it. Gotta love that.

Let me know if you like any of these, mkay?

Have a great weekend everybody, and you living in Kansas City, make sure you make it down to Pride. I'll be there Saturday trying to help my friend Emily pick up chicks. ;)

2 comments:

John Barleycorn said...

You should also subscribe to "Your Girlfriend is Ugly":

http://lgradie.typepad.com/yourgirlfriendisugly/

And my blog. I'm not a woman, but I'm gay. So that's kind of like a woman a little bit.

Laurie said...

Thanks for the mad props! So nice to see that you read my blog. xo/laurie