Friday, April 4, 2008

We Are Scientists Create Delicious Videos


My boys We Are Scientists got a nod from Spin for the above video, "After Hours" from their album by the same name.

Aren't they adorable? And they're even cuter in person. If you can see these guys live, you totally should. They're just pure, unadulterated fun.

Here are some more of their fabulous videos:




This one's my favorite.


This one was made before their 1st album came out and they later remade the video.

I hope you enjoyed this We Are Scientists video showcase! Come back soon.

Related posts:
Foreign Born: Dark Horse Rising
Short and Sweet: The Gum Drop
Henri Fabergé and the Adorables
Music I Can't Stop Listening To
Dirty Alice

Like what you see? Subscribe here

Add to Mixx!

Digg!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you. You have been talking about this band for awhile, and I'm just so lazy I never checked them out before. But then you went ahead and made it incredibly easy to hear some of their songs and now I have to go out tonight and buy an album or two.

Thanks!!!!

-Bryan