Friday, April 11, 2008

My Vision of the Future

I'm such a sci-fi geek that you had to guess I have my own special vision of the future. I do. And it's totally awesome.

Here's what I think is going to happen (assuming some sort of apocalypse doesn't occur): I think nanotechnology, brain-machine interface, biomimicry and solar power technology are going to conjoin further and further until humans will be totally surrounded by nanobots like some kind of crazy mechanical aura. We'll use these to wear suits of fake leaves to capture solar power for the nanobots, which we can use to perform all matter of tasks almost like magic, because they'll be controlled directly by our brains.

Which, now that I'm writing all down, sounds kind of like a souped-up version of the Garden of Eden. But, hey, I'm okay with that.

So that's my vision of the future. What's yours?


Related posts:
Red Dwarf: Camp in Space
Amnesia Moon Rising
Narcissism in Space!
Cloverfield: Movie Review
Biomimicry for Greener Buildings
Space Debris: The Sky is Falling!

Like what you see? Subscribe here


Add to Mixx!

Stumble This

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with most of that. I do think that we will live more hand in hand with nature, nanotechnologies and biomimicry. I foresee a fusing of highly advanced and green materials to make more green, durable, and interesting things :)