Wednesday, April 30, 2008

How To Go Green Without Really Trying

There's a lot of talk going around lately about the best ways to be green, cut carbon, blah, blah blah. But I've got my own ideas about that and I'd like to present you with what I believe to be the absolute number one best & simplest way to reduce your average daily energy consumption: PEE IN THE SHOWER.

That's right, by simply peeing in the shower, you can reduce your water consumption by saving that extra flush... BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!

No, sirree, by peeing in the shower, you'll also be saving energy, since you won't have the light on those few extra minutes it would take you to tinkle. And, of course, since all the electricity we use in Missouri and Kansas is from coal, using less energy means less mercury floating in the air and less evil emissions.

So don't forget to start your day like a good conservationist and pee in the shower.... do it for the children! The children are our future!

Related posts:
A Tasty Vegetarian "Burger & Fries"
Carbon's Gonna Kill Us
Nudity for a Good Cause
Fucking Recycle
How To Live Car-Free in the Midwest


Like what you see? Subscribe here


Add to Mixx!

Stumble This

3 comments:

Bull E. Vard said...

Damn, yet one more thing I do that's environmentally friendly. I didn't even think about that one.

emawkc said...

Hmmm.... this would necessitate a change in my "If it's yellow, let it mellow" policy.

meesha.v said...

another reason why I am not inviting emaw to my house:you never know where he is going to pee.