Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dear Old Crazies, Please Die Off

Anyone else besides me happy that the old crazies are finally starting to kick it? Last year several crazy christians , including Jerry Falwell, finally passed on to their eternal reward and now the biggest KKK, I mean, NRA supporter has dropped off the face of the earth. Okay, I guess he's really being dropped below the face of the earth, but these are all details.

My point is, the more crazy old men (& women) who die, the better place our nation and world will be.

RIP, Chuck. We'll always have Soylent Green.

Related posts:
Insanity of Christianity: The Eagle Heights Example
Generation Me
And "Good Christian People" Vote for this Guy?
Sam Harris Responds to the Phelps Family

Like what you see? Subscribe here


Add to Mixx!

Stumble This

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen.

Bryan said...

Oh, that was me by the way. Stupid anonymous anonymity...

-Bryan