Monday, March 24, 2008

Add some MMmm! to Your Morning


This post was brought to you by the letter M and MONDAY and is rated M for Mature.

_______________________________

I've recently come to terms with being a morning person (admitting it is the first step). I love my mornings and they are often the best part of my day: emotionally, physically and otherwise, so I like to spend as much time with my man as possible in the AM. But, sadly, we both work in the morning, so we don't usually have time for any hanky panky. But I've found that there's an easy way to get a little fun in, without cutting in to work prep time. It's a little thing called the reverse strip-tease.

I find the best way to start the ball rolling with this is to prance around naked after a shower and tell my man to follow me to the bedroom. Sit him down on the bed and shimmy about while you pick out your outfit and throw it piece-by-piece on to the floor. Because then you expose more bending down to pick it all up again as you start putting your clothes on. I find it's best to start with the bra & shirt and work my way down from there. Of course, there's always other ways to get dressed, but that's my personal favorite.

I love doing this because I get to start my day off feeling absolutely fabulous and desired. Let me tell you that goes a long way towards making the rest of the day seem glorious.

Related posts:
Nudity for a Good Cause
Wink: Your Friendly Neighborhood Sex Shop
How To Seduce a Trekkie
Sex and Fashion

Like what you see? Subscribe here


Add to Mixx!

Digg!

3 comments:

LisaN said...

Ok, that is a great blog post. I think I'll try that method tomorrow morning......:)

May said...

OO! Yay! I'm glad you liked it.

spleenal said...

I always try to time it so that I'm in the bedroom for the morning reverse strip.

Starts great but tends to have an unhappy ending