Friday, February 1, 2008

Purdy Pictures

My art folder is always the first I look through in my RSS reader, and not just because it comes first alphabetically. I love starting off the morning with beautiful images. It makes me optimistic about my day, which means I'm generally friendlier and such like. So when I opened the latest Kansas City Daily Photo post and found links to a whole ass-load of other photo blogs, I just about creamed my pants.

Anyway, the links are there because KC Daily Photo is taking part in a "When People think of my city they think of..." theme like other photo bloggers in other cities in the U.S. (as close as Jefferson City and as far as Portland) and around the world from the Philippines to the Russian Federation.

Oh yeah, and KC is known for barbecue. No surprise there.

No comments: