Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Keri Oke Does Kansas City

Keri Oke is a blogger who recently moved to KC... like last week recently. To date, her enthusiasm for this city and its possibilities is the only persons' whose matches mine. She gets the same weird reaction about being excited about this city from people that I did when I was living in Washington and Pennsylvania and raving up my hometown.

I freaking love this place. And I love that she does too, because she's saying all of the amazing things about Kansas City that I wish more people would notice. Plus, as a double bonus, she's freaking hilarious.

Thanks Keri. It's awesome having you here.

(Found via TonyKC, of course)

1 comment:

Keri Oki said...

May you are a doll!

And I think we have some good momentum going to get this town feeling better about itself.

I'm thinking St.Paddy's day is the coming out party -- we'll make this town known all over!