Monday, January 28, 2008

Personality Bursting from My Fingertips

I decided to do Logtar's handwriting meme, partly because I needed to learn how to scan using our shiny new copier/printer/scanner machine and partly because I am fascinated by handwriting analysis in general.

Here's how it works:
1. Choose a pangram of your liking, the most common being (“The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog.” )
2. Write it on a piece of paper and sign it with your blog name or online handle.
3. Take a picture and post it to the flickr group, your blog, myspace, facebook or all of them.
4. Link back or trackback to this post.
5. Tag five people.

As usual, I'll be ignoring #5. Here's my handwriting sample:




















But, while this is fun, it doesn't really analyze the handwriting, so I had to go and get that done as well.

The results of your analysis say:

You fill every waking moment with activity.
You are a shy, idealistic person who does not find it easy to have relationships, especially intimate ones.
You are affectionate, passionate, expressive, and future-oriented.
You are reserved, shy, cautious, and thoughtful.
You enjoy life in your own way and do not depend on the opinions of others.


What does your handwriting say about YOU?

To learn more about handwriting analysis, visit Handwriting Analysis FAQ.