Thursday, October 18, 2007

How To Lose Weight and Feel Better (with little to no effort)

Surprising, I know, considering that most ways of losing weight include putting a great deal of stress on the body, but it turns out that one of the simplest weight-loss tricks I know also just happens to be really good for you for other reasons to.

I'll start by telling you my weight-loss tip, which, unfortunately, I don't remember where I found originally. The trick is that if you mix a capful of apple cider vinegar with a glass of water and drink it before bed every night, you will start to lose weight. It helps if you are exercising somewhat regularly, but it works on its own too. Neat, right? And cheaper than any diet pill you could ever purchase.

Plus, it's better for you than ingesting the faux-speed of diet pills. According to Get Fit Stay Fit, the potassium derived from apple cider vinegar is vital for cells to maintain normal growth and replacement:

Apple cider vinegar has a potent supply of potassium, which has become so widely acclaimed in the helping of various complaints including: running nose, excessive mucous formation, watery eyes, sinus and catarrhal troubles. Tooth decay and the splitting of fingernails are also signs of potassium deficiency which are remedied by taking cider vinegar. ... It is as important to the soft tissues, as calcium is to the bones and teeth and it also retards the hardening of the blood vessels. ... Potassium acts as a restraining influence upon those who are over-excitable and nervous. It draws fluid back into the cells, for when potassium is lacking the body cells shrink and their normal activity is restricted.
I don't know about you guys, but this is the kind of 2-for-1 kind of deal that I just can't pass up. It's back to swigging the ole cider before bedtime for me!

If you liked this, you may want to sign up to be automatically updated the next time I post new content.


No comments: