Thursday, September 27, 2007

How To Seduce a Trekkie


This is, so far, the only interesting armpit hair anecdote I've got (click here if you don't know what I'm talking about), but it's pretty much the best thing ever, so I'm all right with that:

In a moment of post-coital geniality, I was examining my armpit hair both visually and tactilely (i.e. I was petting it), "Look how cute it is! All fluffy... it's like a Tribble! [insert cooing Tribble noises here]."

That led to a sound kissing, and, less romantically, to a discussion of the Deep Space Nine/Star Trek cross-over episode, which led to a discussion of the Klingon's genetic evolution...

Basically what I'm saying is that the best way to seduce a Trekkie is to be a Trekkie.

Live long and prosper!

3 comments:

cleonlim said...

Congratulation for the great post. Those who come to read your Information will find lots of helpful and informative tips.

www.n8fan.net

Leslie Lim said...

This is really an interesting topic. Congratulations to the writer. I'm sure a lot of readers having fun reading your post. Hoping to read more post from you in the future. Thank you and God bless!


Rica
www.imarksweb.org

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org