Tuesday, August 28, 2007

When Web Flotsam Washes Up Onto 'The Shores of California'

Oh.my.gawd! I am having a happiness attack just like I did when I found out about the whole Scott Meyer/Scott Adams thing. I just watched The Dresden Dolls' 'Shores of California' video and while I expected it to be interesting since it was a response to the video for David Lee Roth's 'California Girls,' I didn't expect anything like seeing Kelly from a Liam Show (who did that fabulous 'Shoes' video) making out with Amanda Palmer! So much awesomeness!




If you liked this, you may want to sign up to be automatically updated the next time I post new content.

2 comments:

Joe P. said...

Am I the only one who gets upset that all music videos have the same cinematography? I mean, this video was pretty cool for other reasons. But I just find it really distracting that there are maybe three models for shooting a video.

May said...

I know what you mean. The cinematography bored me when I first saw this and I had to make myself watch it, but then I was glad I did.

I <3 Kelly